Emergency Evacuation Plans
Plans for Academic, Industrial, Office Environments
CADD STUDIO LLC specializes in designing EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLANS utilizing the latest Autocad technology. All EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLANS are delivered to the customer ready to hang in red aluminum frames with a Plexiglas front. EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLANS are printed in color on a bright white paper media. Photoluminescent (glow in the dark) plans are printed on a clear Mylar media and backed by photoluminescent material so that they can be read without additional lighting.
CADD STUDIO LLC EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLANS contain the following:
- Location specific: The EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLANS are rotated so that you don't have to imagine yourself upside down to know how to evacuate the building.
- Minimal text: All EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLANS show only the text that is necessary to direct the reader to safety.
- A basic floor plan: Only that portion of the building with room/areas indicated along with basic blocks representing major furnishings and/or equipment are shown on the EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLANS.
- Emergency equipment: The location of fire extinguishers, fire alarm pull stations and first aid stations are shown. You may choose to show additional emergency equipment on your EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLANS.
- Emergency phone number: The emergency phone number for the facility is shown.
- Designated assembly areas: External assembly points are listed. You may choose to show interior severe weather shelter areas.
The process begins by you providing electronic or paper drawings of your facility. We will review these drawings and provide you a written quote based on the estimated number of EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLANS.
The number of EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLANS will depend on the layout of your facility, the number of exits and distance of travel to an exit, etc. in order to meet the current International Fire Code (IFC), National Fire Protection Association (NFPA and American Society of Testing & Materials (ASTM) standards.
If you do not have electronic copies of your facility drawings, we will quote you the cost of converting your paper drawings to basic electronic line drawings. These drawings will reflect accurate placement of walls, doors, windows, stairwells, etc. as shown on the original paper drawings.
The converted drawings will show only what is necessary to indicate where you are and how to exit the building safely. No dimensions or other data will be shown on the finished EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLANS.